We may collect personal identification information from our clients in a variety of ways: when they visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities or services.
Information you provide
When you make an enquiry, we ask for information such as your name, company name, telephone number, and e-mail address. We use the collected personal information to communicate with you.
QuietCode company may collect and use customer’s personal information for the following purposes:
- to improve customer service and our website (it help us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently. We use feedback you provide to improve our products and services);
- to personalize user experience (to understand how our clients as a group use the services and resources provided on our website) .
- to send periodic emails (we may use the email address to send user information and updates pertaining to their order).
We will collect personal identification information from clients only if they accept the cookies. Our clients can always refuse to supply personally identification information by blocking cookies.
Web browser cookies
Our website uses “cookies” (it is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer) to enhance user experience. The log cookies allow us to identify which pages are being used. This will help our specialists analyze the website traffic and improve the website. We will use collected data for internal analysis and then this information is removed from the system.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about customers whenever they interact with our website. This information includes the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about users means of connection to our website.
Access to your information and correction
Every customer can restrict the collection or use of personal data:
- You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulations.
- We will not disclose or distribute your personal information to any other third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- You also have the right to erase or restrict your personal data, object to processing and also withdraw your consent to prevent us processing your personal data.
- If your personal information has changed or needs updating please contact us using the contact details on the website.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using our website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on March 1, 2019.